Dienstag, 10. November 2015

► Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night




Liebt ich wohl je? Nein, schwör es ab, Gesicht!
Du sahst bis jetzt noch wahre Schönheit nicht.
-Shakespeare-







Pose : ~Reel Poses - Sweet Dreams

Crown : [Black Bantam] Light & Liberty Pearl Wire Crown - Coal @ We <3 RP




it is this infinite sincerity, thus keeping our love alive.
 I can let it rest for my soul in those eyes that are as deep as my feelings to you.
I am your queen, and only I can see what's going on inside you. 
The rest of my life you'll be in my heart. You enchant me again and again. 
What is love if you are not honest with each other? We need no lies, 
no, not even small white lies. We can talk to 80 years in a rocking chair hand and know it was right what we have done.
 A state of trance by you taking me over and over again. 
One of hundreds of thousands of men in this world you are. 
Andi you're the love of my life. I can not live without you.



I never met love quite before
Until I saw your face
My heaving heart
Is full of pain
When we're apart





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen